Sunday 20 April 2008

Snapping back to reality~

Woke up at 10:30am.. thanks to nigel who woke me up by messaging my phone.. went to Angel to shop for groceries, walked around M&S, Woolworth, Iceland n Sainsbury.. a note to myself: never shop on sundays.. iceland didnt have their 1 pound chicken n most of the food seems to be off the shelves. anyways, came back with some groceries n cooked this...



Spaghetti n pasta with mince beef, bacon, potato, pointed cabbage, carrots

Chatted with my mum in the afternoon. my ticket back to brunei has been booked on the 10th of june n most probably im going to go back with alex. at least the flight isnt going to be as bored as my first one.. hopefully*
Went gyming in ethos from 7 to 8pm (their closing time for weekends).
fixing the puzzles together~

No comments:


hits