Thursday 10 April 2008

Tired~

Woke up at my usual time for holidays which is around 11ish am.. chatted to fred again.. i seem to get more time to catch up with him during the holidays because of the time difference between uk and australia (aussie is 9 hours in front).
Had lunch and watched tv. Suprisingly, my hall showed some swimming competition. i cant remember what name the competition was called but it seems to bring up memories of me swimming back in the times when i was in brunei.
Called back home today but reception using the 'pineapple card' was so bad. i couldnt hear anything my mum was telling me, but i think i got my message across. Hope all is going well in brunei. i cant wait to go back early june after my exams! it's getting closer day by day~

My day was then followed by gyming and swimming in ethos gym. Was totally drained out after all that. It's been quite a long time since i went to ethos for some exercise~ Came back to my hall at around 9ish after shopping for food in somerfield. Cooked curry chicken while having my dinner of roasted chicken which caleb marinated.

2 pots of curry chicken!

I am so worn-out right now, goodnight im going to sleep~

hoping that day will come~

No comments:


hits