Saturday 12 April 2008

Out Dining~

Watched the swimming competition in my hall while having my lunch.. it was the finals. the american Ryan Lochte had an amazing swim in the 400m medley. he was slightly behind the british swimmer (cant remember his name) for most of the race until the final change of strokes. His freestyle swim and his kick off the wall is just amazing.. such power he gets off the wall! Watching him seems to motivate and make me want to swim again..

Lochte of the US on his way to winning the Men's 100m Individual Medley in world record time on the fourth day of the world short course swimming championship

Worst thing that happened today was that i had stomache.. i think it must have been the food i had for lunch. even nigel had it too.. hopefully it is not the curry chicken or we might have to throw away 2 whole pots =(

Went out for dinner in china town with nigel n my malaysian friends. Had crispy duck n other sorts of chinese food! The meal was quite good compared to the food i had for lunch.. When asked what i want, all i said was as long as it's "clean", can eat already.. due to the incident i had this afternoon..

Me n my malaysian friends

Went to kimberly's n chea ming's hall which is quite close to china town.. my first time there. nicer place than my hall.. more spacious n brighter..

Now i am back in my boring hall again, listening to the same music.. the new album of jay chou seems to be a hit for me now with the songs 'Cai Hong' n 'Bu Gong Ying De Yue Ding'.


still waiting n wishing~

1 comment:

Pin~IsAAc said...

haha..chea ming!! Is that nicholes too?


hits