Saturday 5 April 2008

Back from Paris~ Final Day

Day 5
Today is the last day of our Paris trip n we are going to go back to London. I had a wonderful time n would recommend u guys to go to Paris if possible! ^_^
Checking-out of Kyriad Hotel...
Our room key!

Fiqah counting the money!

We reached the train station at 12:45pm with around 1 hour to spend as our train would depart from Paris to London at 2:13pm. I settled for Haagen-Dazs ice cream while waiting~

On the way back to London...

Graffitti on the walls of the train station


****Sleeping Beauties****



Boon Jing n Alan with the PSP...


Fiqah n Ilyah.. Fiqah with her finger-licking good chocolate!



Sortie = Exit
We reached London at last! I had to go to Brunei Hall to drop off Chia's things which was in my luggage bag. Ate dinner there then made my way back to my hall~
"Bon-Wee" (which means goodnight in french)

No comments:


hits