Monday 7 April 2008

Caught!

Finally finished uploading all the photos i took in my paris trip to facebook so that the others can take them off me.
Chatted with Fred on msn when i woke up.. got filled in bout his life in aussie so far.. which seems to be on the balance.. some parts were pretty decent while others werent as good as he wanted it to be.. i shouldnt actually be talking bout him in my blog.. but oh well..
All the best in aussie mate~
Got a song playing on my blog as well.. thanks to fred n the site imeem.com

Had dinner in brunei hall n hung out in chia's room which she shared with suang n e-rue.. chiann n shin came in as well. The so-called 'satellite', Chia was using suang's internet, snooping around blogs n looking at my paris pictures on facebook.. soon we were bored, went out to burger king for ice cream, then came back. We were looking at suang's pics on her computer.. then suddenly the door opened without a knock! ohh ohh.. to my surprise, it was the warden! Caught in a girl's room in brunei hall, he asked me what i was doing here, then left.. Phew~ i was stuck for word at that moment, luckily chia quickly answered, "he needs to get his luggage".
Stayed for a little while, then i went back to my hall..

No comments:


hits