Saturday 14 June 2008

Upgrade!

Went to Yappy for brunch n had butter fish with fried rice n mango milkshake. i m already kinda sick of that place.. eating at the same place everyday. anyways, i m enjoying the food in brunei! no more washing dishes, doing my laundry n cooking (eventhough i enjoy cooking)~
Went to TTCO to upgrade my laptop. Changed two of my 512mb RAM (1Gb in total on my tablet) for a total of 3Gb RAM. It's so much faster now, loading warcraft takes so much less time n Solidworks (engineering program i used for mech eng) loads quite fast as well. Got a good offer from the store as my bro knew the manager in the store.

Played pool with alex n my bro in FullCan (ex-Arena) near Supa-Save.
Went to Yappy to have dinner again. Met 5yi, 3yi, 2yi n uncle simon there. Today was the first time i met uncle Simon eventhough he is my neighbour.
Walked to the hotel which opened quite recently near Yappy (there isn't anything to do there as most of the shops are closed).

Yappy Dry Curry Mee


Curry fish with fried rice



Came back n played DOTA again with jon, hao n my bro. I am going to watch the Spain- Sweden match now. Thats all folks!

No comments:


hits