Sunday 1 June 2008

Happy Belated Bday Celine!

First of all, i would like to wish my sis, Celine happy belated 11th bday! i hope u had a good time celebrating ur bday n i will be back with presents in 10 days time! =) i duno whether she will be reading this though, but do let her read it bro. These are the most recent pics i got of her on my computer.. n they are like 1 to 2 years old.







I've been up to nothing much this weekend. Watched "I am Legend" n "PS I love You" on my computer n played "transport tycoon".. a classic! Cooked curry chicken n had a BBQ in the hall today. apparently according to the one of the subwardens, there is something such as a National BBQ week in the UK n the hall is celebrating it. i went down around an hour late, but there is still food.. so i had my fair share of burger, chicken n sausages.


Curry Chicken!

BBQ today.. in uk. their style of BBQ is to make the food black!

No comments:


hits