Thursday 12 June 2008

2nd day~

another day has passed in brunei. went to renew my driving lisence in the land transport head-quarters (some blue building) in the morning. spent around an hour waiting for my number, which is fast for a government building? anyways, i feel safer now with a renewed driving lisence! Sent my sis to school then went for lunch in yappy. Had Yappy Curry Mee n Yappy Twin (coffee n Teh-C). Didnt take a photo of the food again~ this isn't like london. everyone will probably stare at u if u take photos of food in brunei! Called alex n went to Master Alim to play pool for about an hour or so before he left coz he needed to go back to the Mall to take care of his game shop.

Sent my bro to JIS for his last exam, then headed to Erick's. Wanted to have a haircut but the hair-dresser wasn't there so ended going to Yappy to have Roti Kuning with peanut butter n iced barley with lemon. i need a haircut! everyone i see have been telling me to cut it (looks like i came from the jungle.. Orang Utan!?) Went to Hua Ho Kiulap to do a little shopping since my mum wasn't here before heading to PDS to get my sis n JIS to get my bro. dam.. if theres something such as a driver's award, i will probably get it!

Went out for dinner in B1-Manjaro with fred, rach, eric, gary n my bro. the food was not really nice n it was quite expensive~ Took a few photos, but they are in fred's camera. Will take them off him sometime. Fred n rach headed to carrie's house for some party not long ago after eric n gary arrived. Went to Master Alim again to play pool. it's dam smoky there eventhough brunei has implented the so-called "no smoking in public places" rule.

No comments:


hits