Wednesday 11 June 2008

Back to Brunei~

Woke up at 4:30am in my hall, packed my toileteries after taking a shower n headed out of the hall at 5:30am. Took the first tube from Caledonian Road towards Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 n 5. This was the last time i m going to be in PC hall. Its a beautiful morning with the sun-rise from my window as i looked for a new beginning!

My hair when i woke up.



Beautiful morning~


Tube ride was boring.. took around an hour to reach heathrow terminal 1,2,3 station. Walked towards terminal 3 to meet up with alex before checking in at the counter. I only had 1 small luggage to check-in as i was travelling light n all my remaining luggages are in brunei hall storage room. We had around 2 hours to kill before the flight, so we walked around, looking at the eateries before settling for spaghetti bolognese n coke for our breakfast.

Time ticked by... n soon it was time to start boarding! the flight was boring eventhough alex was flying with me (he was sleeping almost the whole way!) Reached dubai international airport n we had around 1 hour to wander around. By the time we got out n started exploring, we only had 30 minutes left. Took a couple of photos here n there~ Had around 10 minutes left, so we just lined up n ordered McDonalds. Didnt have time to take any photos of the special Big Mac Chicken n McSpicy Chicken Burger coz we were both hungry n rushing towards gate 8.

Reached the waiting room, found a seat, hoping to go back as soon as possible.. but the hope got crushed. Announcements n apologies of late pilots n air-steward/stewardess were reported n a so-called 5 minute delay was expected as they made their way to the gate.. the 5 minute turned out to be 1 hour! soo sitting in the waiting room, waiting n waiting. i could have went out to look around the airport but decided not to in case i miss the flight.

In Dubai International Airport



On the flight back to Brunei from Dubai, time passed by so slowly eventhough i tried to sleep the whole way. Instead, talked random junk to alex.. (Joyce: my holiday gone already.. 11:30 departure. hai~) haha.
Soon, the plane landed on brunei airport! The land of unexpected treasures! Fred was there to pick me up. Familiar faces were seen, Jia Chi n Rachel were there with fred to get me! Fred brought me back to my house.. first thing i got back.. WOW~ it has changed. tiles replace the cement floor that used to be there. My room has transformed into an RnB freak's room. The music room has gone empty! there stood some huge amplifier instead of 3.

Sent my bro to JIS for his exams before heading off to Yappy in Kiulap to have lunch. Met even more familiar faces there (1 yi, 5 yi, 2 kim, aunt eden). Had dumpling with kolomee n ice Tea-C special! something different from my cooking~
Went to Yappy again for dinner. Had penang fried kuey tiaw n ABC with ice cream. Met up 5 yi there as she was taking care of the shop, being the cashier. 3 yi n 3 ku came after a little while. Had a litle chat then im back home coz shee needs to study for his exams tomorrow n celine needs to sleep for school tomorrow. Haven't met any of my cousins yet though other than fred.

i just noticed that my driving licence has expired n yet i m still driving around. Planning to go renew it tomorrow morning before sending my sister to school n my bro for his exams in JIS. here it goes.. back to my job of being driver~

No comments:


hits