Tuesday 3 June 2008

Race Day!

Today started off with RACE DAY! Went to the area just outside my lecture room on level 2 to race our rubber-band car. Eventhough i didnt win, i had a great time there...

The track to see whose car went the furthest

My car with the cover dismantled.. i lost one of the screws though.. so i only have 3 screws now.

A zoomed-in picture of the bevel gears on my car!

The G-clamp after its been taken out of the oven.. all the hard work i put into it n now it just looks bronzish.

This marks the end of the manufacturing course for 1st year mechanical engineering in imperial college london.. a wonderful time i had! i hope i will have more of this in the future (hoping to get into 2nd year).
Certificate given by the workshop supervisor, Dave Murphy.

Finished before lunch, so popped into JCR (Junior Common Room) to grab a snack before heading to mings room to play some games!

Chicken n Bacon Panini (probably the best panini in JCR)


Went to Misato for lunch at 1:30pm. Noticed tat its not only me who takes photos of the food I am eating, i see a couple of people doing the same thing just as soon as the food was served to their table! ming was messing around with my camera, taking pictures n time-lapses of random stuff.. i haven't uploaded any photos of myself recently, so i will just upload one random one..

What was i looking at?

Beef Soba

Prawn Tempure Soba

Collected imy parcel this morning n left it on my table without knowing that those were my Shures SE210. i thought it was my mum's stuff tat she asked me to order.

1st parcel in PC Hall



In the box - the earphones, a 1 metre long cable, different types n sizes of sleeves n a carrying case

Tried them on, but couldnt get the proper fit, so kept on trying until i got the proper fit! much better sound isolation n sound quality than the ipod earphones. u can actually listen to most of the instruments in the song. no regrets buying this!

enjoy~

No comments:


hits