Thursday 19 June 2008

Cooking?

Went to Yappy for lunch with my mum n sis. Met the aunts there as usual. Hung around there till about 2pm before bringing my mum to land transport. Went to JIS to bring my bro back. my mum brought Ba-kua back from singapore! Had a couple of pieces before going out.

Ba-Kua!
Went to the newly opened Hong Kong restaurant near Yappy with fred, rach n jia chi to limteh. The food there was ok, nothing really special. But something special is yet to happen today as it was fred's last day in brunei. JC then planned to cook dinner for us in fred's house. Went grocery shopping in Supa Save. One of funniest n yet weirdest shopping experience. Fred must have called back to his house at least 5 times to ask his maid whether there were certain items such as eggs n fish sauce.
Headed back to fred's house at around 5ish pm n started preparing all the stuff before cooking. it was JC who was the head chef! she tried teaching me how to wrap Wan-tan but i still can't do it. instead, my wan-tan is triangle!

Stuff bought...


Black-peppered lamb

Wan-tan!
Spent around 3 hours preparing n cooking. it was tiring but we had lots of fun in the kitchen, wrapping wan-tans n ordering kelly who ordered mila to get certain items. Finally, dinner is served!


Brought my karaoke set including the shure player n the disc player to fred's house to sing karaoke cos fred's set was spoilt. it was quite a quiet night though - everyone looks knackered.

Piggy-back?


What has gone into his mind? LOL


fred, rach, my bro, me n JC

No comments:


hits