Thursday 3 July 2008

Work?

hey guys, its been quite some time i have updated my blog because i have been quite busy lately or is it more like lazy? it must be the weather (hot n humid just makes me want to laze around aimlessly) n environment. people in brunei take it slow n easy compared to those in uk. totally a different environment. anyways, enough of these comparisons.

Have been allocated the job of "Driver" by my mum. my usual routine goes something like this:
bring my sis to school at 12 then go to yappy for lunch. hang about till around 2ish before getting my bro back from school. Drop him back home then head off somewhere to relax before getting my sis from school. go out for dinner.
this is quite a monotonous routine to be doing but my mum have told me about their times n i have to get them. not really nice about having a license after all~ haha

nyways, went to fitness zone yesterday n signed up for the three-day trial. my first time there! haven't stepped into any gym since i landed in brunei. went with eric, jon, vien and my bro. met kaisheng n voon there as well. its been quite a long time i saw voon. didnt even know he was in brunei actually. did some weights n played badminton. was totally knackered at the end of the work-out.

Today was my first day of working in Elmech. well, i wouldn't actually count it as work. walked about in the office, getting a feel of what contracting firms do. helped out with computer problems n went to maintence sites. worked only half-day. after lunch, i basically didn't go back to the office cos i had to go get my bro. stopped by at JIS n saw mr yates teaching a class so didn't bother disturbing him but i had a chat with mr griffiths (my ex-tutor). Brought chia n my bro to yan's house (apparently chia only wanted to say hi to her but the talk dragged on...) u know how girls are like.. emily was there as well. didn't get anything they were talking about, well u cant blame me. they just talk too fast~

tomorrow - another day of work?

No comments:


hits