Monday 14 July 2008

events~

hey guys. its been a while since i have updated my blog. my days have been quite eventful lately. won't go much into detail on my day to day business as i dont want to drown u readers with pages after pages of text. since i came back to brunei, my camera hasnt been flashing as much as it was in the uk. i hardly take photos now which is quite a sad thing (vien would definitely agree to this). anyways, i am just going to summarise what i have done these couple of days.

1) Worked out n played badminton n basketball in fitness zone kiulap.
2) Went to RBRC to play football.. well its just kicking around.. benny being the keeper.
3) Lunch in yappy with hafiz.
4) Pool in master alim.
5) Swimming.
6) Attended the opening ceremony of one of my cousin's newly opened fishing shop, Lun's Fishing. Congrats man! all the best n goodluck with your fishing shop!
7) Met up with vince n edwin (the uk boys) in yappy.
8) Catching up sessions - Lunch in yappy with voon, teoh, hannan, izzi n alex. its been quite a long i have seen n talked to voon, teoh n hannan eventhough nan studies in uk.
9) DOTA-ing with the lads in rainforest gadong n on garena as well. sadly, today is the last one with voon (have a safe flight back to malaysia n good luck mate!)
10) Hanging around n being stupid.
11) Went to Fratinis n one of the burger shops near unitek for dinner. 50% off the price as it is nearing the sultan's bday which is tomorrow!
12) Disconnecting n checking out the amps n dvd players in the music room. Now i can plug my ipod in n listen to the music through the ProAc speakers!
13) Stoning in yappy.


Hannan, my bro, me, voon, radzi (nan's bro) n izzi in yappy


Lexicon Digital Controller n Amp!


ProAc Speakers!

One stupid thing i did when i got back was scrap my car on one of the corners near yappy. its so annoying when i got out to see what have become of my car after it "traded paint" with the pillar. Did my part by trying to cover the scratches n brown paint from the wall. Polished that small area for around half an hour with car polish wax. at least it doesnt look as bad as it was.

my specs broke into half yesterday as i was washing them. im so annoyed. now i have to stick to these "tiger-looking" glasses until i make a new pair which is after sultan's bday!

No comments:


hits