Tuesday 8 July 2008

with the lads

Called imperial yesterday to ask about my results for my first year. was shocked when they told me my grades. im extremely pleased with myself!

anyways, went out to yappy with leo, teoh, alex n voon for lunch today. had a good long chat with the guys. its must have been 1 to 2 good years without seeing them except alex. glad to hear that all of them are doing well. Went to master alim to play pool for around an hour before heading to the kiulap cineplex to watch "the happening" starring mark wahlberg acting as elliot who was a teacher. in my opinion, the movie was terrible. everything is so slow n it takes them quite sometime to set the scene n plot. but anyhow, the ticket was cheap! only costed us 3 dollars each, which is around 1 pound! you would never get this offer in the uk. tickets there are like 8 pounds.

alex n voon left after movie. i had to bring teoh back to his house cos he didn't have transport. leo n i went back to yappy to have a drink after that. only found out that he is leaving to birsbane to continue his course this friday. its been fun hanging around n i hope to see you in the future!

leo n i in yappy

No comments:


hits