Tuesday 15 July 2008

mall outing~

went out to the mall with chia n her friends. Had a drink in Cheezbox with my bro, chia, gladys, chea hong, shin n emily. before long, eric, jon n yiwen joined us as well. i ordered the pearl black milk tea which had 2 smilies :) its suppose to be good but it was too sweet for my liking. yiwen n emily left after the limteh session.

Ultimate Chocolate Dessert!


the ladies in cheezbox. look at how they devour the plates of ultimate chocolate!

Hung around the mall, acting crazy n hyper. Taking photos n posing like weirdos in the mall. i feel like a tourist in brunei! my camera was put into full use today!

Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni!

From left: Bei bei (prosperity n harvest), Jing jing (harmony n hapiness), Huan huan (passion of sports), Ying ying (health n strength), Ni ni (good luck). i got these captions from a website so do correct me if i am wrong!

KFC mascots.. this picture is missing someone - shin who refuses to make a fool of herself!


Jon, my bro n i laughing at...


Eric's butt pose with the girls!


Gladys n i

went to the arcade to shoot some hoops before calling it a day by having cheesy fries in jolibee!

Photo in the lift perhaps?

Jon: im not happy about this...
Chia: wahhaatt?

Shin left shortly, so we decided to go back to my house.


Where's Jon?

Reached home. eric n jon went to my neighbour's house to play table tennis. this is like my first time stepping into my neighbour's compound without there being a function eventhough i have been living next to them for god-knows-how-long.

A few funny photos taken at my house but i shall not upload all of them cos brunei connection is just too slow~

Failed attempt...

Celine (my sis): What on earth are these 2 big girls doing? Look at kelly - shes off the ground!
Chea Hong (contispated voice?): i wanna touch the sky!

WEE!!! there u go!

No comments:


hits