Tuesday 22 July 2008

disaster!

was going back to my house from yappy with chia, gary n my bro in my car when suddenly my steering wheel just got stuck! it was jammed n i cant turn it. stopped at the side of the road, switched on my emergency light n waited for the mechanic to come. chia n gary were laughing their heads off.. i dont know why. it must be the topic we were talking about just before the power steering n fan belt of my car broke. what a coincidence! anyways, we were waiting n what better to do when waiting by the road side with a camera in the car...




still able to post after my car broke down





waiting for the purple bus?





car broken under the bridge.. Shade~~


Got a lift back home from the mechanic. Not going to fitness zone as planned anymore coz we dont have a ride. This is probably my first time i am stuck at home this summer holiday. sang karaoke for an hour or so before getting hooked to facebook poker.. thanks to gary.


Sing my heart off~ haha


Watched dark knight in the kiulap cineplex with vince (who brought me there coz i dont have a ride), edwin, eric, gary (2nd time watching it), my bro (3rd time watching it), jon n fiona (jon's sister). this movie is amazing! Joker was awesome~

No comments:


hits