Tuesday 24 March 2009

hairy disaster~

muay thai has captured most of my attention these couple of days.. going to endless training sessions on wednesdays and fridays. unfortunately, there was no one for me to fight in the interclub last sunday. hopefully i can squeeze in a fight on june (thats if im not going back to brunei before the fight date). but i think to myself.. is it all worth it??

crazy bruises after the sparring lesson.
alex came down to london this weekend for a visit.. its more like a one-day visit.
JIS reunion in flat 4!
check the difference between the picture above n the one below..
my 15-pounds haircut looks -_-'' lets not dwell on this topic.. i have got countless number of talks about it from people i meet on my course.. first thing they say.. 'wow.. u cut ur hair'
i need a remedy~

No comments:


hits