Sunday 9 November 2008

workaholic!

Cooked the weekly dose of food in the morning...


Curry Chicken!

Dry chilli chicken n curry chicken!

Garlic bageutte with roasted drumsticks n wedges.


My lunch with...



ming, yheu shen, nigel n i

i pratically did nothing enjoyable this weekend.. pretty sad to say especially when i have been working my butt off for the couple of days. going to college on a sunday from 1:30 to around 7:30pm, doing the pump project which is due this friday. the workload is killing me.. but hopefully i can make it on time for the due date. well.. by hook or by crook, i need to complete the engineering drawings by tomorrow.
wishing for a new tomorrow~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! UR KITCHEN IS FRIGGIN DIRTY MAN!!!!! but hey good luck with ur work man!!!!!

Jun aka Chaiko said...

lool haha.. my reply is pretty late.. never look at the comments on my post.. i only check the tagboard most of the time.. thanks bro.. u too mate! take care


hits