Thursday 13 November 2008

KO!

my whole body is aching now.. hit the gym on tuesday then went for muay thai on wednesday. its a full body workout. went through proper techniques of jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts n kicks.. punching techniques are okay but the kicks are a tad weird.. i cant seem to rotate my hip while rotating on the balls of my feet to do a proper kick with my shin. ohh well, hope my kicks get better over time.. anyways....

i have been spending most of my days on the pump project which is due tomorrow. finally, i have finished the drawings n assembly with my group mates.. (fingers crossed, hopefully there aren't any mistakes). got back home at around 9:15pm (latest i have stayed in college to do work) before whooping down my dinner of rice with dry chilli chicken n carrots. i really do hope there aren't more of these days to come.. i need a break!

KO!

No comments:


hits