Saturday 18 April 2009

here without you

time sure do pass by in a flash.. its been 5 years we've gone without u. the thought of this conjures up memorable times we had together. the days when u taught me golf in the driving range with those 'baby' clubs to the time when i started using proper clubs.
the time when u gave me the inspirational talk about electric circuits for my physics homework has been deeply imprinted at the back of my mind, arousing my senses and motivating me to work hard to get a degree in engineering. When asked whether engineering was the right choice for me to pursue, all you would say was 'Do anything that you really enjoy'. And for this, I'm grateful and thankful that u were there for me all the time.

Life still goes on...

u'll always be remembered

(a promise to succeed)

No comments:


hits