Wednesday 13 August 2008

LAN party?

the days have went ticking by n soon august is going to end with september looming up.. its not even mid august yet n i m already saying this. everyday is like a weekend to me now. Sleep late, wake up late n try to enjoy everyday to its fullest! Been playing alot of rummy lately, had a couple of those pool/catch-up sessions, went gyming in fitness zone a couple of times.

Watched Meet Dave in the mall with rach, JC n alex. quite a funny show, wouldnt say its bad or anything.



2 balls stuck?
Held a LAN party at my house yesterday. well.. i wouldnt say it was purely a LAN party. people present were javon, JC, rach, alex, teoh, hannan, hafiz, gary, eddy, my bro n i. played a drinking game called 'Circle of Death' by the pool side. pretty wicked game - well, it was my first time playing..
played DOTA with the tipsy gary who still owned all of us. pretty saddening i say~
played CS n rummy as well.
didnt take alot of photos this time round, cos i left my camera in my room which was a pity.





the guys left my house at 6:30am, which by that time my maids were already up n had started cleaning the kitchen.. im bloody tired now considering i only slept a few hours cos i had to bring my sis to school in the afternoon.

No comments:


hits